MIDDLETOWN, Conn. (AP) - Officials say a fire alarm that went off at a Connecticut high school was activated by a student's "overabundance" of body spray in a locker room.
Firefighters were called to Middletown High School shortly after 3 p.m. Thursday.
Officials told The Middletown Press that the student used an excessive amount of the scented spray and created a cloud of mist right below a heat sensor, which tripped the fire alarm.
Firefighters allowed students and teachers to return to the building shortly after arriving.
Officials deemed the call a "routine accidental."
Information from: The Middletown Press, http://www.middletownpress.com