JACKSON, Miss. (AP) - A lawsuit claims a Mississippi casino served so much alcohol to a man on medications that he died on the floor of his hotel bathroom.
The lawsuit against IP Casino Resort and Spa in Biloxi was filed Wednesday in U.S. District Court in Gulfport. It seeks damaged of $75 million.
The suit claims casino workers kept serving free drinks to 30-year-old Bryan Lee Glenn after he was drunk in August 2009. The suit says workers ignored repeated pleas from Glenn's family to stop serving him because he was on multiple prescription medications.
The suit says Glenn died in his hotel room. He'd been on medications for psychosis, traumatic brain injury and other injuries from an accident, the suit says.
A casino spokeswoman said the company doesn't comment on pending litigation.