From the National Hurricane Center, here is the latest public advisory regarding Tropical Storm Isaac:
The Hurricane Watch is extended westward along the Louisiana coast
to just east of Morgan City...including metropolitan New Orleans
and Lake Pontchartrain.
The government of Cuba has discontinued the Tropical Storm Warning
for the Cuban provinces of Sancti Spiritus...Ciego de Avila...
Camaguey...Las Tunas...Holguin...Granma...Santiago de Cuba...and
Summary of watches and warnings in effect...
a Hurricane Warning is in effect for...
* the Florida Keys including the Dry Tortugas
* the West Coast of Florida from Bonita Beach southward to Ocean
* Florida Bay
a Hurricane Watch is in effect for...
* east of Morgan City Louisiana to Indian Pass Florida...including
metropolitan New Orleans and Lake Pontchartrain
a Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for...
* the Cuban province of Villa Clara
* the northwestern Bahamas
* the Florida East Coast from Sebastian Inlet southward to Ocean
* Lake Okeechobee
* the Florida West Coast and the Florida Panhandle from north of
Bonita Beach to Indian Pass...including Tampa Bay
a tropical storm watch is in effect for...
* the Cuban provinces of Matanzas and Cienfuegos
* the Florida East Coast north of Sebastian Inlet to Flagler Beach
a Hurricane Warning means that hurricane conditions are expected
somewhere within the warning area...in this case within the next 24
hours. Preparations to protect life and property should be rushed
A Hurricane Watch means that hurricane conditions are possible
within the watch area. A watch is typically issued 48 hours
before the anticipated first occurrence of tropical-storm-force
winds...conditions that make outside preparations difficult or
A Tropical Storm Warning means that tropical storm conditions are
expected somewhere within the warning area within 36 hours.
A tropical storm watch means that tropical storm conditions are