Tropical Storm Isaac has moved northwest of the Kenner area, although some lingering feeder bands are still causing heavy rain and winds.Kenner Public Works and Recreation crews, along with the Department of Inspection and Code Enforcement,are continuing to assess damage, make repairs, and remove debris.
THE CITY OF KENNER IS REQUESTING YOUR IMMEDIATE HELP. PLEASE ASSIST US BY CLEARING YOUR DRAINS AND REMOVING TREE LIMBS AND BRANCHS FROM YOUR STREETS AND YARDS.
Open for Business Today:
- Rouse's-1000 W. Esplanade
- Star Gas Station- 2525 Williams Boulevard
- Notoco-2125 Williams Boulevard
- Winn-Dixie-2104 Williams Boulevard
- Wendy's-2104 Williams Boulevard
- Home Depot-2625 Veterans Boulevard
- Shell Gas Station-2505 W. Metairie Avenue
- Ice House-2151 Williams Boulevard
- Circle M Food Store- 4340 Williams Boulevard (CASH ONLY)
- Shop N' Go Deli-4345 Williams Boulevard (CASH ONLY)