Abita Springs man electrocuted in Isaac aftermath

Abita Springs, La. - An electrician who was working on a home in Abita Springs on Saturday died after he was electrocuted.  St. Tammany Parish deputies and firefighters responded to a 911 call Saturday morning around 9:45 am at 20201 Lowe Davis Road.

First responders transported the 67 year man, who is still unidentified, to a local hospital where he later died.  The coroner's office is expected to release the man's name as well as a cause of death later Tuesday.   The sheriff's office says the electrician was from the Abita Springs area.