1. Number ONE pick in the NBA draft. Will the Hornets obtain it for the second straight year? The NBA draft lottery is set for May 21st. The team with the worst record overall has the best chance of landing the first selection.
2. 1.5, the scoring average for Anthony Davis the past TWO games. The standout rookie has totaled just three points this week and works to shake off his recent slump.
3. THREE wins for the Hornets while wearing their special Mardi Gras uniforms last week, (3-2) in the Purple, Green and Yellow.
4. Year FOUR for Coach Monty Williams begins next season. Will the New Orleans Pelicans begin their tenure with a winning record under Williams, who signed an extension with the franchise through the 2016-2017 campaign.
5. Eric Gordon has sat out FIVE games, all of which coming on back-to-back sequences, since returning to the court.
6. SIXth worst record in the league. At 18-34, the Hornets are currently better than just five teams in the standings. Will the Bees move up or down the list before the season ends?
7. SEVEN.5, attempts per game by Ryan Anderson from beyond the arc. The NBA leader in made three's has connected on 157 deep balls.
8. Home has not been overly kind to the Hornets, who are EIGHT-15 in the New Orleans Arena. Of the team's final 30 games, 18 are in the Hive.
9. NINE.4, the average number of assists for point guard Greivis Vasquez, third-best in the NBA.
10. #TEN Eric Gordon, who has averaged 16.4 points per game this season, often showing glimpses of his potential when fully healthy.
11. March ELEVENth, the birthday of Hornets rookie Anthony Davis, who will turn just 20-years-old.
12. TWELVE wins for the Hornets since Gordon returned from his knee injury on December 29th.
13. THIRTEEN.6 million, the season salary for Eric Gordon, who signed a four-year, 58 million dollar deal with the Suns last summer before the Hornets matched it.
14. April FOURTEENth, the Hornets' final home game of the season. 5:00 tip vs the Dallas Mavericks.
15. February FIFTEENth-17th, 2013 NBA All-Star Break In Houston. Anthony Davis plays in the rookie game Friday and Ryan Anderson takes part in the three-point shooting contest Saturday night.
16. Defensively, the Hornets are SIXTEENth in points allowed this season, giving up an average of 97.7 points per game.
17. SEVENTEEN.1 that is, the nightly output for Hornets scoring leader Ryan Anderson.
18. EIGHTEEN games played for Eric Gordon this season, doubling his total from last year.
19. NINETEEN.6 points per game, the scoring mark for center Robin Lopez in the past three outings. A needed-boost as Davis struggles.
20. TWENTY, the age of Hornets rookie Austin Rivers, who turns 21 this August. His rookie season has been extremely inconsistent, averaging six points per game.
21. February TWENTY-FIRST, NBA Trade Deadline (3 p.m. ET) Will the Hornets make a move?
22. The Hornets are TWENTY-SECOND in the NBA in assists per game with 21.2 a night.
23. #TWENTY-THREE Anthony Davis - The top pick in last summer's draft has averaged just 12.3 points and 7.4 rebounds this season. Can Davis become more consistent in his production down the stretch?
24. TWENTY-FOUR, the age of Hornets sharp-shooter Ryan Anderson.
25. The Hornets rank just TWENTY-FIFTH overall in points scored per game, averaging 94 a night.
26. TWENTY-SIX, the age of point guard Greivis Vasquez. The Hornets have a strong and young nucleus to build around in the coming years.
27. June TWENTY-SEVENth, the NBA Draft. Who will become the New Orleans Pelicans first draft pick?
28. Anthony Davis scored a career-high TWENTY-EIGHT points back on November 17th. It's been a while since that kind of offensive production though.
29. March TWENTY-NINTH, the Hornets play host to the reigning world champion Miami Heat and the game's best player, LeBron James.