How to get your CCC toll refund

Drivers looking to get refunds on their Crescent City Connection toll tags can now apply through the Louisiana Department of Treasury.

Voters rejected the toll renewal in May and the refunds are for customers who had balances remaining on their pre-paid toll tags.

Former CCC customers can contact the Unclaimed Property office at 888-925-4127 or email the office via the following link to request a refund,

Once you fill out the form through the department's Unclaimed Property division you will receive a check by mail.