1. Name the three major branches of state government - Executive, Legislative, Judicial.
2. Who is the current governor of Louisiana? - Bobby Jindal (as of 2014).
3. How many members are there in the Louisiana House of Representatives? - 105.
4. How many members are there in the Louisiana Senate? - 39.
5. Judges are part of which branch of state government? - Judicial.
6. What's the difference between a "major office" and a "district office" in Louisiana? - Major offices are mostly statewide positions, such as governor or treasurer; district offices generally represent only a specific region of the state.
7. What is a campaign contribution? - A campaign contribution is money contributed to a political candidate's campaign.
8. What is a campaign expenditure? - A campaign expenditure is money that is spent by a political candidate as part of his or her campaign for office.
9. Do all political candidates have to report their campaign contributions and expenditures? - Yes.