ST. JOHN, LA (WVUE) - Icy roads and bridges will continue to pose hazardous travel conditions. Residents are asked to use caution on roadways.
1. I-10 EB & WB- NOW OPEN between Belle Terre & New Orleans
2. I-55 NB & SB - CLOSED - Hwy. 51 (low road) is open
3. Veterans Memorial Bridge (St. James) - OPEN
4. Hale Boggs Bridge (Luling)- OPEN
5. Sunshine Bridge (Ascension) - OPEN
Residents continue to use caution on the roads during morning commutes.
Public Works crews addressing isolated patches of ice throughout the parish.
Water conservation measures will remain in place until pipes begin to thaw this morning.
As freezing temperatures rise, leaks could occur throughout the Parish. Please continue to take water conservation measures and also report any water leaks to 9-1-1 as soon as possible.
All St. John businesses can open this morning at normal business hours. Please continue to be conscious of hazardous and closed roadways and consider employee safety.
All public and private schools - CLOSED
SELA Technical College - OPEN
Government Offices- OPEN