This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
Responsive website and custom shopping cart help Cavallo Horse and Rider transform its online presence.
(PRWEB) September 02, 2014
GetUWired, a leading Internet marketing firm that specializes in responsive websites, has just released a case study detailing its work for Cavallo Horse and Rider. The case study can be read here.
In March 2014, Cavallo Horse and Rider came to GetUWired with two less-than-perfect websites (not responsive websites), an unimpressive shopping cart, and a need to convert the leads that were pouring in to their website and then dropping off. By August, GetUWired had fulfilled every one of their wishes and set them on their way toward even greater success. Heres how they did it.
About Cavallo Horse and Rider
Cavallo Horse and Rider sells hoof boots, saddle pads and other equestrian accessories. Founded in 1994 by businesswoman and accomplished rider Carole Herder, Cavallo is committed to providing products that increase the comfort and safety of horses and their riders.
Cavallo is committed to promoting the barefoot philosophy. The barefoot philosophy holds that horses feet are engineering marvels that are hindered by wearing metal shoes. Cavallos hoof boots, their most popular product, are designed to replace clunky metal shoes for barefoot horses.
Cavallo Needed a Responsive Website and Much More
Originally, Cavallo came to GetUWired to simply add some marketing elements to their website, such as popup ads. But they also had two websites in mid-build as well as a shopping cart that wasnt filling their needs.
Also, their website was simply not converting. Cavallo got plenty of traffic from CPC ads, retargeting and social media, but once customers got to their site, they dropped off. Cavallo realized they needed a better-converting site.
So when they came to us to talk about upsells, they talked themselves into a new website and shopping cart, too, said GetUWired VP of Operations Melissa Allen, who managed the Cavallo project.
What GetUWired Did for Cavallo
In just four and a half months, GetUWired overhauled Cavallos web presence and shopping experience with a plethora of user-friendly, customized solutions, including:
1. 100% Responsive Website (including the checkout process) http://www.cavallo-inc.com.
2. Completely custom shopping cart built on the Infusionsoft framework. GetUWired took Cavallos list of wants, and whatever Infusionsoft couldnt do, GetUWired engineers made a customized solution for.
Examples of our custom solutions include:
3. Facebook plugin shows faces of their fans at the bottom of the homepage. The faces are randomly selected so users never see the same combination of faces twice.
4. Never-Boring Homepage Sliders Sliders on the homepage rotate randomly so users dont get bored looking at the same order over and over.
5. Custom Design on Every Page Unlike many other sites, every page of the Cavallo site is now custom designed, making surfing the site even more pleasurable for users.
6. Easy-to-Use Testimonial Submission page Now Cavallos raving fans can submit their testimonials with just a click of the mouse.
7. User-Friendly Navigation GetUWired reorganized Cavallos sitemap to reflect users natural path through the site.
8. Admin-friendly CMS GetUWired customized the backend of Cavallos CMS to make it easy for them to add new products and make other changes to the site. Now its possible for Cavallo administrators to take control of their website and edit it with as few steps as possible.
The Client Loves It
The Cavallo team is very happy with the results of GetUWireds diligent and creative work.
They love the design, said Melissa. They got everything they wanted with the new shopping cart. They got every single feature they wanted and didnt have to compromise.
Whats Next for Cavallo
Now that the site and shopping cart are up and running beautifully, GetUWired is ready to take on Cavallos next two requests a custom Build a Boot functionality and an automatic upsell feature that will advertise Buy-One/Get-One and Buy-This/Get-That deals automatically when a customer adds certain items to their shopping carts.
For more information, call GetUWired at 877-236-9094 or visit http://www.GetUWired.us.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12133088.htm
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.