(WVUE) - This week we're showing you how to workout with a exercise band. Johnny Midkiff from Bodytime Nola is back again to help us get that good workout in.
- Place feet shoulder width apart on band
- Make big steps to each side 20 times
- Hold hands at waist line and at side
2. Resistance Running
- Place band around hips
- Partner stands back holding the handles while the other person runs as hard as possible keeping the band around the hips.
- Repeat 20 times back and forth
- It's great for burning calories
3. Core/Ab/Obliques/Arms Work
- Push position of the floor with med ball with legs apart
- Bring knee underneath and to the opposite elbow while squeezing in the abs
- Do each side 20 times