The Krewe of Tucks first began in 1969 as a group of Loyola University students. The name "Krewe of Tucks" comes from the name of a now non-existent uptown pub where two college students decided to start their own krewe after failing at their attempt to become white flambeaux carriers.
Parade starts at Napoleon Ave and Tchoupitoulas St.
Parade proceeds north to St. Charles Ave, then turns right (east).
Parade follows St. Charles Ave to Lee Circle, goes around the circle and back on St. Charles Ave (north) to Canal St.
The parade turns left (northwest) onto Canal St to Burgundy Street, u-turns, and then proceeds on the opposite side of Canal St (southeast).
Parade ends at Canal St and North Peters St.
1025 S. Jefferson Davis Pkwy. New Orleans, LA 70125