(WVUE) - Trainer: April Dupre' of Footprints to Fitness
1. Hop & Squat: Try 5 sets of 20
- Hop into a squat with feet shoulder width apart
- Hop in mid way to squat with feet shoulder width apart
- Hop center with feet a few inches apart from each other
- Return to start position and repeat
*Make sure to sit glutes back not allowing knees to go very toes. Keep core tight.
- Squat with hands by chest then pop into standing plank
- Repeat motion
Modification: step into plank one foot at a time then step back to center
Take your time and keep core tight
- Perform jumping jack with weights in hand.
- Keep a slight bend in elbows while maintaining core strength.
- Press weights in front of you from chest while jumping
- Press weights towards ground while jumping