Mt. Hermon, LA (WVUE) - State Fire Marshal investigators say a fire killed a Mt. Hermon woman early Monday morning.
Crews were called to the scene of 23635 Isaac Watson Road around 3:00 a.m. and found a single-wide mobile home engulfed in flames.
Investigators believe the fire originated in the home's living room, and was sparked by either a wood-burning stove or electric heater.
73-year-old Jeannette Jackson's body was found on the bathroom floor. The body was released to the Washington Parish Coroner's Office for autopsy.