METAIRIE, LA (WVUE) - A stretch of a Metairie street reopened just before 5 p.m. Wednesday after fire officials responded to a gas leak at a pizza restaurant.
David Drive between Veterans Boulevard and Trenton had been closed due to a large gas leak at Little Caesars, according to the Jefferson Parish fire officials.
The leak was reported at about 3:45 p.m.
A nearby business said customers were inside and no evacuation had been ordered.
Fox8live.com will update this story as details are released.