NEW ORLEANS (WVUE) - Do you sit at a desk all day and feel uncomfortable?
April Dupre of Footprints to Fitness shares simple exercises you can do while never leaving your office. Grab a chair and "Treat Yourself" to an in house workout.
- Hold on to the arms of your chair while sitting on the edge of your seat
- Bring knees to chest while rounding back
- Return feet to the ground while straightening the back
- Repeat motion completing 5 sets of 20 reps
- Separate your feet hip width apart while reaching your arms out to the side
- Reach right arm to left foot in a twisting motion and return to center
- Reach left arm to right foot in a twisting motion and return to center
- Repeat motion completing 5 sets of 20 on each side
- Separate your feet hip width apart while bringing your elbows along the side of your ribs. Point your hands in a blade position in front of you. Sit up straight.
- Keep elbows glued to ribs while bringing hands out to the side
- Return to center and repeat motion. Complete 5 sets of 20
- Place hands on the arms of the chair to guide your form
- Stand up as you tighten your core and gluts at the top when completely upright
- Carefully sit back down in the chair. Hold on to the arms of the chair if you need more support
There you go! You're on your way to becoming best swimsuit model in your office!