PIERRE PART, LA (WVUE) - A Pierre Part man was arrested on narcotics charges after he was pulled over when Assumption Parish deputies spotted him driving recklessly.
Juston Daniel Montero, 29, of the 100 block of Oak Lake Street, was stopped after deputies received several calls from area residents.
After he was stopped, Montero allowed deputies to search his car.
There they found crack cocaine, powdered cocaine, marijuana, oxymorphone hydrochloride and drug paraphernalia.
Montero was arrested, taken to the Assumption Parish jail and booked on the following charges:
- Possession of Marijuana – (3rd Offense Felony)
- Possession of Crack Cocaine
- Possession of Powder Cocaine
- Possession of Oxymorhpone Hydrochloride
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
Montero is currently in custody awaiting a bond hearing.