NEW ORLEANS (WVUE) - Sewerage & Water Board crews will be making valve and water line repairs in the Uptown Area on Saturday and Sunday.
Residents and businesses on several streets in a large part of the Uptown area may experience low water pressure at various times on Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The streets and times are listed below.
Saturday, January 28, 2017
8 a.m. – noon
- St. Charles Avenue from Amelia Street to Constantinople Street
- General Taylor Street from St. Charles Avenue to Camp Street
- Philip Street from Brainard Street to Baronne Street
Noon – 5 p.m.
- Conery Street from Carondelet Street to St. Charles Avenue
12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Rev. John Raphael, Jr. Way from M.L. King, Jr. Blvd. to Felicity Street
- Jackson Avenue from First Street to St. Andrew Street
3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Nashville Avenue from South Claiborne Avenue to Freret Street
- Magnolia Street from Nashville Avenue to Joseph Street
- Clara Street from State Street to Jefferson Avenue
8 a.m. – noon
- St. Charles Avenue from Terpsichore Street to Calliope Street
- Prytania Street from First Street to Sixth Street
- Walnut Street from Perrier Street to St. Charles Avenue.
12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Pitt Street from Calhoun Street to Nashville Avenue
- Conery Street from Arabella Street to Hurst Street
3 pm. – 5 p.m.
- Arabella Street from St. Charles Avenue to Pitt Street