- style="text-align:justify;">Promotion Description. VOODOO MUSIC & ARTS EXPERIENCE TICKET GIVEAWAY 2018. This promotion is sponsored by WVUE-DT, 1025 South Jefferson Davis Pkwy., New Orleans, LA 70125 (“Sponsor(s)”). The promotion begins on Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at 9am and ends at Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 11:59pm (“Promotion Period”). Entries must be received by June 20, 2018 at 11:59pm. This promotion is void where prohibited and is subject to all local, state, and Federal laws. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- style="text-align:justify;">Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the following parishes in the station’s viewing area: Orleans Parish, Jefferson Parish, St. Bernard Parish, St. Charles Parish, St. John the Baptist Parish, Terrebonne Parish, Tangipahoa Parish, Plaquemines Parish, St. Tammany Parish, Washington Parish, St. James Parish, Lafourche Parish, Hancock County, MS, Pearl River County, MS who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees, or persons living with employees or immediate family members of employees, of Raycom Media, Inc., WVUE-TV, the other Sponsor(s), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. The phrase “immediate family members” refers to spouses, parents, in-laws, children, siblings, and any other extended family members. Only one entry per email address will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
- style="text-align:justify;">How to Enter. There is one way to enter this promotion. Beginning on Wednesday, June 6, 2018, qualified individuals must go to www.fox8live.com to the Contest page to enter, click the contest link and completely fill out the form. Entries must be received by June 20, 2018 at 11:59pm in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
- style="text-align:justify;">Prize(s). Two (2) “three (3) day” General Admission tickets will be given to three (3) winners. Passes are for Voodoo Music & Arts Experience, held in New Orleans, LA October 26 - 28, 2018.
VOUCHERS FOR PASSES WILL BE GIVEN TO ALL WINNERS TO REDEEM FOR PASSES WHEN THEY ARE RELEASED BY VOODOO MUSIC & ARTS EXPERIENCE CLOSER TO EVENT.
- style="text-align:justify;">How the Prizes are Awarded. Winners will be selected by random computer draw and contacted by telephone and email.
- style="text-align:justify;">Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- style="text-align:justify;">Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver’s license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), and if applicable any travel companion(s), will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility prior to receiving their prize, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by July 10, 2016 at 5pm or the prize will be forfeited.
- style="text-align:justify;">Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused. Entrant releases Sponsor(s) from any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, product liability, and merchandise delivery.
- style="text-align:justify;">Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WVUE-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WVUE-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor’s/Sponsors’ web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion). Sponsor disclaims any representations or warranties regarding the merchantability or fitness of any prize.