(WVUE) - Some major highways in areas surrounding New Orleans are currently closed due to cold weather.
Officials closed the Southbound lanes of the Causeway Bridge on Saturday morning but it was reopened around 9 a.m.
US 90 from the Amelia Overpass in Assumption Parish to LA 1 in Lafourche Parish has reopened.
St. Charles Parish
- All roads are now open.
St. John the Baptist Parish
- I-55 between Laplace and Pontchatoula has reopened
- All lanes are now open on I-10 East and West between US 51 (Laplace) and LA 641 (Gramercy).
- Hale Boggs Bridge is open.
- Schriever Overpass on LA 20 has reopened.
- Prospect Overpass on LA 3087 remains closed.
- Twin Span Bridges on LA 24 has reopened.
- Larose Overpass/ Intracoastal Canal LA 308 has reopened.
- LA 1 Toll Bridge in Leeville has reopened.
St. James Parish
- Sunshine Bridge on LA 70 is now open.
- Veterans Memorial Bridge LA 3213 remains closed.