SLIDELL, LA (WVUE) - Detectives with the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office Narcotics Task Force arrested a Slidell area man Thursday who allegedly had $90,000 of methamphetamine.
Following a narcotics investigation, a search warrant was executed at the home of Steven Zoerner. 55, of Slidell. During the search, detectives recovered approximately two pounds of methamphetamine, with an estimated street value of $90,000.
Detectives also recovered numerous dosage units of prescription medication, a small amount of marijuana, and assorted drug paraphernalia.
Zoerner was booked into the St. Tammany Parish Jail on the following charges:
- L.R.S. 40:967F.2(C) Possession of more than 400 grams of Methamphetamine
- L.R.S. 40:967C Possession of a Schedule II CDS
- L.R.S. 40:1060.13 Possession of a Legend Drug (three counts)
- L.R.S. 40:966E Possession of Schedule I CDS
- L.R.S. 40:1023 Possession of Drug Paraphernalia