NEW ORLEANS, LA (WVUE) - Muffuletta Skewers
The following is 1 to 1 ratio:
Deli ham, sliced 1/2 inch thick, cut into bite sized cubes
Deli salami, sliced 1/2 inch thick, cut into bite sized cubes
(optional - mortadella, sliced 1/2" thick, cut into bite sized cubes)
Mozzarella pearls, drained
Favorite olive salad
Dried Italian seasoning, 1-2 TBL per 1 cup ratio
3 toes garlic per 1 cup ratio
Extra Olive oil
In a bowl, add meat, mozzarella pearls, olive salad, Italian seasoning, might need a little olive oil. Mix in a bowl, let marinate a few hours or overnight. Serve on skewers with skewers in Italian bread or in a bowl with skewers on side.
About Crescent City Cooks:
We are a cooking school with a culinary store. We have more than kitchen gadgets, we have anything to do with entertaining from platters to place setting to local artist pieces to party supplies.
Store Hours: 9-6 Sun-Wed 9-7 Thur- Sat 2 to 3 classes daily.
- Morning- 10 am demonstrations classes
- Afternoon- 2pm hands on classes
- Evening- 6:30pm Corporate and large groups
Class times and types are flexible.
We consider our classes "More fun than formal" but we can certainly handle the foodie crowd as well.
We also change menus for locals, to include other dishes besides the usual gumbo, jambalaya, étouffée etc
What's fun is we have competitions between locals and have blind taste tests. We encourage our guests to bring in any special ingredient that they think might make theirs the winner.
Things we hear often from our guests
- best food we had in New Orleans
- best time we had in New Orleans
- highlight of our trip
- I didn't really want to sit in a cooking class but he/she dragged me along and this was the best thing I did while here! So much fun!
- I come to New Orleans a good bit and I always come to Crescent City Cooks, it's my favorite store in the quarter
Check out our Facebook page for the most accurate information. If you want to book a class, go to our website, www.CrescentCityCooks.com.
Crescent City Cooks! 201 Chartres St New Orleans, La 70130 (504)529-1600 www.crescentcitycooks.com.