NEW ORLEANS, LA (WVUE) - The following roadways have reopened.
(These conditions are rapidly changing. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you see a closure or a road opening.)
The Department of Transportation and Development announced Thursday that all Interstate roadways except for I-110 in Baton Rouge are now open. The Twin Spans has also opened in both directions.
Other roadway openings:
- Hwy 51 from LaPlace to the MS line OPEN
- Seabrook Bridge is now OPEN
- The Causeway is OPEN one lane each way, speed limit of 45 mph and no motorcycles allowed.
- The Crescent City Connection is OPEN
- The Huey P. Long Bridge is now OPEN
- West Bank Expressway now OPEN
- All bus routes have been restored with limited service
- All ferries will be out of service until further notice.