NEW YORK (WAFB) - Saints running back Alvin Kamara, linebacker Demario Davis, and offensive tackle Ryan Ramczyk have been named to the 2020 All-Pro second team.
It is the third time Ramczyk has received the honor and the second for Kamara and Davis.
Kamara scored 21 touchdowns, including 16 rushing during the regular season. Both are franchise records. He has 187 carries for 932 yards. He has also caught 83 passes (career-high) for 756 yards and five touchdowns.
- The Unofficial Last Run At Glory - A Drew Brees Tribute
- Saints RB Alvin Kamara hints at availability against Bears
- Saints LB Demario Davis selected for 2021 Bart Starr Award
- Alvin Kamara fined $5,000 for red and green cleats in Vikings game
- Saints RB Alvin Kamara named NFC Offensive Player of the Week
- Kamara ties NFL record with 6 rushing TDs in Saints’ 52-33 win over Vikings
On Christmas Day against the Vikings, Kamara had 22 carries for 155 yards and six touchdowns in the 52-33 win. His six rushing touchdowns set a new franchise record and tied Ernie Nevers (1929 Chicago Cardinals) for the most in a game in NFL history. Kamara is also the fourth player in NFL history with six total touchdowns in a game. He’s the first since Gale Sayers (4 rushing TDs, 1 receiving TD, and 1 punt return) in 1965. His 155 rushing yards were a career-high.
Davis had 119 tackles (team-leading), four sacks, 10 tackles for loss, 12 quarterback hits, and five passes defended. Davis was recently named the recipient of the 2021 Bart Starr Award, which honors the NFL player who best exemplifies outstanding character and leadership on the field, in the home, and in the community. Davis was selected by his peers in the NFL.
Ramczyk started all 16 games for the Saints this season. In four seasons, he has only missed one regular season games.
CLICK HERE for more.
Click here to report a typo.