NEW ORLEANS (WVUE) - As of Thursday, Jan. 14, the Louisiana Department of Health reported the following cases for the state:
- 361,148 total cases (5,318 new cases)
- 8,080 deaths (58 additional deaths)
- 1,975 patients in the hospital
- 245 patients on ventilators
- 298,614 patients recovered (as of Jan. 11)
A backlog is included in today’s case and test count resulting from a newly on-boarded lab. This backlog includes 916 cases and 4,963 total tests. The cases date as far back as 11/9/20, according to the LDH
Copyright 2021 WVUE. All rights reserved.