Louisiana Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Currently, the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (26-7) are listed with the best odds in the Sun Belt and the 49th-best odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +50000 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Louisiana and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
At 9:40 PM ET on Thursday, March 16, the Ragin' Cajuns take on the Tennessee Volunteers in the First Round. Tennessee is favored by 11.5 points, and the point total is set at 135.5.
Louisiana NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||49th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Pre-Tournament||+50000||49th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Louisiana Team Stats
- Louisiana is outscoring opponents by 8.2 points per game with a +271 scoring differential overall. It puts up 78.0 points per game (38th in college basketball) and allows 69.8 per outing (165th in college basketball).
- Louisiana is 22-2 in games it was listed as the favorite, and has a single win (1-5) in games it was listed as underdogs.
- Louisiana has registered six wins when favored by three points or fewer (6-1), and it has posted a 16-1 record in tilts when favored by 3.5 or more points.
Louisiana Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-2 | Q2 Record: 1-3 | Q3 Record: 10-1 | Q4 Record: 12-1
- Louisiana has tied for the seventh-most Quadrant 3 victories in the nation (10).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Louisiana Players
- Jordan Brown leads the Ragin' Cajuns in points and rebounds. He contributes 19.4 points per game while also adding 8.7 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Themus Fulks' 5.9 per game.
- The Ragin' Cajuns are led by Greg Williams Jr. from long distance. He hits 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Williams leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Brown collects 1.2 blocks an outing to pace Louisiana.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.