LSU Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Right now, the LSU Lady Tigers (29-2) have the fifth-best odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +1800 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on LSU with DraftKings Sportsbook.
The Lady Tigers host the Michigan Wolverines, starting at 7:30 PM ET on Sunday, March 19 in the Second Round.
Lady Tigers NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +1800 (Bet $100 to win $1800)
Think the Lady Tigers have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
LSU Team Stats
- In one-possession games, the Lady Tigers are 0-1. They also have failed to win a game decided by two possessions or less (0-1).
- LSU is ceding 57.5 points per game this year (32nd-ranked in college basketball), but it has really shined on offense, averaging 83.7 points per game (fourth-best).
LSU Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 6-2 | Q2 Record: 9-0 | Q3 Record: 7-0 | Q4 Record: 7-0
- LSU has tied for the 22nd-most Quadrant 1 wins in the nation (six).
- LSU has tied for the second-most Quadrant 2 wins in the country (nine).
- Against Quadrant 3 teams, LSU is 7-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 45th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.