Louisiana vs. Tennessee: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - First Round
The 13th-seeded Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (26-7) hit the court in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament against the No. 4 seed Tennessee Volunteers (23-10) on Thursday at Amway Center. The contest begins at 9:40 PM on CBS. Louisiana is a heavy, 11.5-point underdog in the game. Here's what you need to know before filling out your brackets for this 4-13 matchup in the East Region. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5.
Louisiana vs. Tennessee Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Orlando, Florida
- Venue: Amway Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Ragin' Cajuns Betting Records & Stats
- Louisiana's games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 136.5 points in 20 of 28 outings.
- Louisiana's matchups this season have a 147.8-point average over/under, 11.3 more points than this game's total.
- Louisiana has a 16-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- Louisiana has been victorious in one of the five contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- The Ragin' Cajuns have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +475 odds on them winning this game.
- Louisiana has an implied victory probability of 17.4% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
Louisiana vs. Tennessee Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 136.5||% of Games Over 136.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Louisiana Insights & Trends
- Louisiana has gone 7-3 over its last 10 contests, with a 5-5 record against the spread in that span.
- The Ragin' Cajuns have hit the over in four of their last 10 games.
- The Ragin' Cajuns' 78 points per game are 20 more points than the 58 the Volunteers give up.
- Louisiana is 14-11 against the spread and 23-7 overall when it scores more than 58 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Tennessee vs. Louisiana Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 11.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Louisiana vs. Tennessee Home/Away Splits
|10-5-0||Home ATS Record||8-3-0|
|3-6-0||Away ATS Record||5-7-0|
|76.7||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||85.6|
|67.1||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||72.8|
|6-9-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-5-0|
|5-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||8-4-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.