LSU vs. Hawaii Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 2:42 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 10:40 AM CDT
Friday's contest features the LSU Lady Tigers (28-2) and the Hawaii Rainbow Wahine (18-14) clashing at Pete Maravich Assembly Center in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 79-52 victory for heavily favored LSU according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 5:30 PM ET on March 17.
In their last matchup on Saturday, the Lady Tigers suffered a 69-67 loss to Tennessee.
LSU vs. Hawaii Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 5:30 PM ET
- Where: Pete Maravich Assembly Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
LSU vs. Hawaii Score Prediction
- Prediction: LSU 79, Hawaii 52
LSU Schedule Analysis
- Against the No. 24 Tennessee Lady Volunteers on January 30, the Lady Tigers picked up their signature win of the season, a 76-68 home victory.
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, the Lady Tigers are 6-2 (.750%) -- tied for the 21st-most wins.
- LSU has the most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (nine).
LSU 2022-23 Best Wins
- 76-68 at home over Tennessee (No. 24/AP Poll) on January 30
- 69-60 at home over Ole Miss (No. 27) on February 16
- 83-66 over Georgia (No. 39) on March 3
- 82-77 at home over Georgia (No. 39) on February 2
- 89-51 on the road over Alabama (No. 43) on January 23
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
LSU Performance Insights
- The Lady Tigers have a +791 scoring differential, topping opponents by 26.4 points per game. They're putting up 84.1 points per game to rank third in college basketball and are giving up 57.7 per contest to rank 32nd in college basketball.
- On offense, LSU is tallying 77.3 points per game this year in conference tilts. As a comparison, its season average (84.1 points per game) is 6.8 PPG higher.
- The Lady Tigers are scoring 88.1 points per game in home games. In away games, they are averaging 77.2 points per contest.
- LSU cedes 53.7 points per game when playing at home this year, compared to 63.2 when playing on the road.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Lady Tigers have had a hard time putting the ball in the basket over their last 10 games, scoring 75.9 points per contest over that span as opposed to the 84.1 they've racked up over the course of this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.