Stanford vs. Ole Miss Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Published: Mar. 18, 2023 at 6:38 PM CDT|Updated: 20 hours ago
Sunday's contest between the Stanford Cardinal (29-5) and Ole Miss Rebels (24-8) matching up at Maples Pavilion has a projected final score of 71-60 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Stanford, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 9:30 PM ET on March 19.
The Cardinal are coming off of a 92-49 win over Sacred Heart in their most recent outing on Friday.
Stanford vs. Ole Miss Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET
- Where: Maples Pavilion in Stanford, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Stanford vs. Ole Miss Score Prediction
- Prediction: Stanford 71, Ole Miss 60
Stanford Schedule Analysis
- Against the No. 8 Utah Utes on January 20, the Cardinal secured their best win of the season, a 74-62 home victory.
- The Cardinal have the third-most Quadrant 1 victories in the country (13).
- Stanford has eight wins versus Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 11th-most in Division 1.
Stanford 2022-23 Best Wins
- 74-62 at home over Utah (No. 8/AP Poll) on January 20
- 77-70 at home over Tennessee (No. 24/AP Poll) on December 18
- 72-59 at home over Creighton (No. 16) on December 20
- 72-59 on the road over UCLA (No. 14/AP Poll) on January 13
- 71-66 at home over UCLA (No. 14/AP Poll) on February 20
Ole Miss Schedule Analysis
- In their signature win of the season, the Rebels defeated the No. 19 Gonzaga Bulldogs, 71-48, on March 17.
- The Rebels have tied for the 28th-most Quadrant 1 victories in the nation (five).
- When facing Quadrant 3 opponents (according to the RPI), the Cardinal are 4-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 122nd-most wins.
Ole Miss 2022-23 Best Wins
- 71-48 over Gonzaga (No. 19/AP Poll) on March 17
- 66-58 on the road over Georgia (No. 33) on January 12
- 61-50 on the road over Mississippi State (No. 35) on January 1
- 78-63 at home over Mississippi State (No. 35) on January 26
- 57-55 on the road over Alabama (No. 43) on February 26
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Stanford Performance Insights
- The Cardinal are outscoring opponents by 18.6 points per game with a +632 scoring differential overall. They put up 76.9 points per game (22nd in college basketball) and give up 58.3 per contest (40th in college basketball).
- With 71.8 points per game in Pac-12 matchups, Stanford is scoring 5.1 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (76.9 PPG).
- The Cardinal are averaging 77.4 points per game in home games. In away games, they are averaging 75.0 points per contest.
- Stanford is giving up 58.3 points per game this year at home, which is 1.6 more points than it is allowing in away games (56.7).
- The Cardinal have been scoring 75.2 points per contest in their last 10 appearances, an average that's a little lower than the 76.9 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
Ole Miss Performance Insights
- The Rebels are outscoring opponents by 12.8 points per game, with a +410 scoring differential overall. They put up 69.3 points per game (98th in college basketball) and allow 56.5 per contest (25th in college basketball).
- Ole Miss has averaged 2.8 fewer points in SEC action (66.5) than overall (69.3).
- The Rebels score 74.6 points per game at home, and 63.3 away.
- In 2022-23 Ole Miss is allowing 5.7 fewer points per game at home (53.3) than away (59.0).
- In their past 10 games, the Rebels are putting up 63.8 points per game, 5.5 fewer points than their season average (69.3).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.