The No. 5 San Diego State Aztecs (29-6) are 7.5-point underdogs for their Sweet 16 matchup against the No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (31-5) on Friday at 6:30 PM as the NCAA Tournament continues live from KFC Yum! Center and airing on TBS. The point total is 137.5 in the matchup.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Louisville, Kentucky
- Venue: KFC Yum! Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Alabama vs San Diego State Betting Records & Stats
- The Crimson Tide are 21-12-0 ATS this season.
- Alabama has been at least a -350 moneyline favorite 20 times this season and won all of those games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 77.8% chance of a victory for the Crimson Tide.
- So far this year, San Diego State has compiled a 17-15-0 record against the spread.
- The Aztecs have played as an underdog of +280 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- San Diego State has an implied victory probability of 26.3% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Over/Under Stats
||Games Over 137.5
||% of Games Over 137.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
|San Diego State
Additional Alabama vs San Diego State Insights & Trends
- Alabama is 5-5 against the spread and 9-1 overall over its past 10 contests.
- In their past 10 games, the Crimson Tide have gone over the total five times.
- San Diego State is 6-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall over its last 10 games.
- The Aztecs' past 10 contests have not gone over the total.
- The Crimson Tide record 82.3 points per game, 19.2 more points than the 63.1 the Aztecs allow.
- Alabama is 17-9 against the spread and 26-3 overall when scoring more than 63.1 points.
- The Aztecs put up just 3.7 more points per game (71.9) than the Crimson Tide give up to opponents (68.2).
- When it scores more than 68.2 points, San Diego State is 11-8 against the spread and 19-2 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Betting Splits
||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|San Diego State
Alabama vs. San Diego State Home/Away Splits
||San Diego State
||Home ATS Record
||Away ATS Record
||Points Scored Per Game (Home)
||Points Scored Per Game (Away)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.