Naji Marshall Player Prop Bets: Pelicans vs. Warriors - March 28
Naji Marshall and his New Orleans Pelicans teammates hit the court versus the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET.
In this article we will break down Marshall's prop bets, using stats to help you make good selections.
Naji Marshall Prop Bets vs. the Warriors
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Naji Marshall's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Naji Marshall Insights vs. the Warriors
- Marshall has taken 7.7 shots per game this season and made 3.4 per game, which account for 8.2% and 7.4%, respectively, of his team's total.
- This season, he's accounted for 7.9% of his team's three-pointers made, averaging 0.9 per game.
- Marshall's opponents, the Warriors, have the NBA's fastest tempo with 104.8 possessions per game, while his Pelicans rank 14th in possessions per game with 102.4.
- Defensively, the Warriors are ranked 23rd in the league, conceding 117.7 points per game.
- On the boards, the Warriors are ranked 17th in the NBA, giving up 43.5 rebounds per game.
- Looking at assists, the Warriors are 18th in the league, giving up 25.8 per contest.
- The Warriors give up 13.1 made 3-pointers per contest, 27th-ranked in the league.
Naji Marshall vs. the Warriors
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Marshall or any of his Pelicans teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.