Pelicans vs. Warriors: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
Published: Mar. 28, 2023 at 12:24 PM CDT|Updated: Mar. 28, 2023 at 5:22 PM CDT
The New Orleans Pelicans (38-37) are underdogs (by 8.5 points) to extend a three-game road win streak when they visit the Golden State Warriors (39-37) on Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 234.5.
Pelicans vs. Warriors Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Chase Center in San Francisco, California
- TV: TNT and NBCS-BA
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pelicans Betting Records & Stats
- New Orleans has combined with its opponent to score more than 234.5 points in 26 of 75 games this season.
- The average over/under for New Orleans' matchups this season is 226.8, 7.7 fewer points than this game's point total.
- So far this year, New Orleans has put together a 37-38-0 record against the spread.
- The Pelicans have been underdogs in 38 games this season and have come away with the win 14 times (36.8%) in those contests.
- New Orleans has not won as an underdog of +275 or more on the moneyline this season in three games with those odds or longer.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that New Orleans has a 26.7% chance of pulling out a win.
Pelicans vs. Warriors Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 234.5||% of Games Over 234.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Pelicans Insights & Trends
- New Orleans is 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall over its last 10 games.
- The Pelicans have gone over the total in three of their last 10 games.
- This season, New Orleans is 21-16-0 at home against the spread (.568 winning percentage). Away, it is 16-22-0 ATS (.421).
- The Pelicans put up just 3.3 fewer points per game (114.4) than the Warriors allow their opponents to score (117.7).
- New Orleans has put together a 22-6 ATS record and a 23-5 overall record in games it scores more than 117.7 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Pelicans vs. Warriors Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Pelicans vs. Warriors Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.