LSU vs. Virginia Tech Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Final Four
Published: Mar. 30, 2023 at 2:39 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 31, 2023 at 10:38 AM CDT
Friday's contest that pits the LSU Lady Tigers (32-2) versus the Virginia Tech Hokies (31-4) at American Airlines Center has a good chance to be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 68-66 in favor of LSU. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on March 31.
The Lady Tigers are coming off of a 54-42 victory over Miami (FL) in their last game on Sunday.
LSU vs. Virginia Tech Game Info
- When: Friday, March 31, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's tournament game and other live sports without cable!
LSU vs. Virginia Tech Score Prediction
- Prediction: LSU 68, Virginia Tech 66
LSU Schedule Analysis
- The Lady Tigers took down the No. 8-ranked Utah Utes, 66-63, on March 24, which goes down as their signature victory of the season.
- Against Quadrant 1 teams, the Lady Tigers are 9-2 (.818%) -- tied for the 15th-most victories.
- When facing Quadrant 2 teams, LSU is 9-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the fourth-most wins.
LSU 2022-23 Best Wins
- 66-63 over Utah (No. 8/AP Poll) on March 24
- 76-68 at home over Tennessee (No. 24/AP Poll) on January 30
- 69-60 at home over Ole Miss (No. 21) on February 16
- 66-42 at home over Michigan (No. 18/AP Poll) on March 19
- 83-66 over Georgia (No. 32) on March 3
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
LSU Performance Insights
- The Lady Tigers have a +853 scoring differential, topping opponents by 25.1 points per game. They're putting up 81.8 points per game, fifth in college basketball, and are allowing 56.7 per outing to rank 23rd in college basketball.
- In SEC action, LSU has averaged 4.5 fewer points (77.3) than overall (81.8) in 2022-23.
- At home the Lady Tigers are scoring 85.9 points per game, 8.7 more than they are averaging away (77.2).
- LSU is allowing fewer points at home (52.8 per game) than on the road (63.2).
- The Lady Tigers are posting 72.4 points per game over their previous 10 games, which is 9.4 fewer points than their average for the season (81.8).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.