Brandon Ingram Player Prop Bets: Pelicans vs. Clippers - April 1
Brandon Ingram and his New Orleans Pelicans teammates will face the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday at 8:30 PM ET.
In this article, we look at Ingram's available prop bets, providing stats to help you figure out the best wagers to make.
Brandon Ingram Prop Bets vs. the Clippers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Brandon Ingram's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Brandon Ingram Insights vs. the Clippers
- Ingram is responsible for taking 10.9% of his team's field goal attempts this season with 18.4 per game.
- He's attempted 3.8 threes per game, or 6.5% of his team's shots from beyond the arc this season.
- Ingram's Pelicans average 102.3 possessions per game, which ranks 16th among NBA teams, while the Clippers have a middling offense in terms of tempo, ranking 18th with 100.9 possessions per contest.
- On defense, the Clippers have allowed 112.7 points per game, which is 12th-best in the NBA.
- On the boards, the Clippers are ranked 15th in the league, allowing 43.2 rebounds per game.
- Looking at assists, the Clippers have allowed 24.9 per contest, 11th in the league.
- The Clippers give up 12.2 made 3-pointers per game, 13th-ranked in the NBA.
Brandon Ingram vs. the Clippers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Ingram or any of his Pelicans teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.