Herbert Jones Player Prop Bets: Pelicans vs. Clippers - April 1
The New Orleans Pelicans, Herbert Jones included, match up versus the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday at 8:30 PM ET.
Let's break down the prop bets available for Jones, using stats and trends to make good predictions.
Herbert Jones Prop Bets vs. the Clippers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Herbert Jones' player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Herbert Jones Insights vs. the Clippers
- This season, he's put up 6.8% of the Pelicans' attempted field goals, as he's averaging 7.5 per contest.
- Jones is averaging 2.5 three-point field goal attempts per game this season, which is 6.6% of his team's attempts from beyond the arc.
- Jones' opponents, the Clippers, have a neutral offensive tempo, averaging 100.9 possessions per game, while his Pelicans average 102.3 per game, which ranks 16th among NBA teams.
- On defense, the Clippers have allowed 112.7 points per game, which is 12th-best in the league.
- On the boards, the Clippers are ranked 15th in the league, allowing 43.2 rebounds per contest.
- The Clippers concede 24.9 assists per game, 11th-ranked in the NBA.
- In terms of 3-pointers, the Clippers have allowed 12.2 makes per contest, 13th in the NBA.
Herbert Jones vs. the Clippers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Jones or any of his Pelicans teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.