Astros Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Houston Astros (32-23) are currently +650 to win the World Series, the best odds in the American League. To win the AL West, the Astros' odds are -140 (tops in the division).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Astros MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+650||3rd||(+650, bet $100 to win $650)|
|To Win the AL West||-140||-||(-140, bet $140 to win $100)|
Think the Astros can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Astros Standings Information
In the AL Wild Card standings, the Astros are first, 0.5 games ahead of the Yankees (first team out).
|3||Los Angeles Angels||6|
Astros Team Stats
- The 10 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Astros pitching staff paces the majors.
- Houston has a 3.27 team ERA that ranks No. 1 among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Astros are 9-5 this season in games when they hit two or more home runs.
- Houston is 8-2 in games this season when it has had five or more extra-base hits.
- The Astros have a 17-11 record in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Houston has gone 25-7 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Astros Next Game Information
Astros Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Yordan Alvarez||+2000||-||-||.278/.392/.580 14 HR 48 RBI|
|Kyle Tucker||+5000||-||-||.267/.345/.429 7 HR 33 RBI|
|José Abreu||+10000||-||-||.211/.276/.260 1 HR 20 RBI|
|Alex Bregman||+15000||-||-||.245/.337/.387 7 HR 29 RBI|
|Jose Altuve||+20000||-||-||.324/.425/.588 2 HR 6 RBI|
|Jeremy Pena||+20000||-||-||.251/.307/.440 8 HR 26 RBI|
|Framber Valdez||-||+1300||-||5-4 2.38 ERA 9.6 K/9|
|Cristian Javier||-||+10000||-||6-1 2.97 ERA 9.5 K/9|
|Jose Urquidy||-||+15000||-||2-2 5.20 ERA 7.5 K/9|
|Luis Garcia||-||+10000||-||2-2 4.00 ERA 10.3 K/9|
|Yainer Diaz||-||-||+10000||.226/.250/.371 2 HR 5 RBI|
|Hunter Brown||-||+6000||+500||5-2 3.75 ERA 10.7 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Astros gear at Fanatics!
Astros' Top Players
- Yordan Alvarez, the club's top hitter this season, is batting .278 with a .392 OBP, 14 home runs, 35 runs scored, and 48 RBI.
- This season, Alex Bregman has been one of the team's best hitters, registering a .245/.337/.387 triple slash with seven doubles, seven home runs, 28 walks and 29 RBI.
- At the dish, Kyle Tucker has put up a .775 OPS, hitting .267/.345/.429 with 10 doubles, seven home runs, 25 walks and 29 RBI. He has also stolen seven bases.
- Jeremy Pena has a .251 batting average this season to go along with a .307 OBP, eight home runs, 29 runs scored and 26 RBI, also including six stolen bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.