Astros vs. Brewers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 22
Yordan Alvarez and the Houston Astros (27-19) match up with Christian Yelich and the Milwaukee Brewers (25-21) in the series opener at American Family Field on Monday, May 22. The game will start at 7:40 PM ET.
The favored Astros have -115 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Brewers, who are listed at -105. The over/under is 7.5 runs for the matchup.
Astros vs. Brewers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Probable Pitchers: Cristian Javier - HOU (4-1, 3.25 ERA) vs Corbin Burnes - MIL (4-3, 3.48 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Astros vs. Brewers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at different sportsbooks.
|Astros Moneyline||Brewers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-110||-110||-||7.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-111||-111||-||7.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-115||-105||Astros (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the urge to wager on the Astros' matchup against the Brewers but aren't quite sure how to get started? We're here to help. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Astros (-115) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Astros to beat the Brewers with those odds, and the Astros emerge with the victory, you'd get back $18.70.
There are many other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Kyle Tucker get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Brewers Player Props|
|Astros vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Astros vs Brewers|
Astros vs. Brewers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Astros have been favorites in 32 games this season and won 18 (56.2%) of those contests.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter, the Astros have an 18-14 record (winning 56.2% of their games).
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Houston has a 53.5% chance to win.
- The Astros played nine of their last 10 games as the moneyline favorite, and won all of them.
- In its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Houston and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total three times.
- The Brewers have won in 10, or 50%, of the 20 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Brewers have a mark of 10-9 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Brewers have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Milwaukee and its opponents are 5-5-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Astros vs. Brewers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|José Abreu||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+180)|
|Martín Maldonado||0.5 (+125)||0.5 (+125)||0.5 (+1000)||0.5 (+375)|
|Kyle Tucker||0.5 (-200)||0.5 (-200)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+190)|
|Alex Bregman||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+250)|
|Yordan Alvarez||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+200)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Astros, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Astros Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+750||4th||1st|
|Win AL West||-140||-||1st|
Think the Astros can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Houston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.