Astros vs. Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 5:08 AM CDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 11:08 AM CDT
The Milwaukee Brewers (26-22) and Houston Astros (28-20) play a rubber match on Wednesday at 1:10 PM ET, with the series deadlocked at 1-1.
The Brewers will give the nod to Adrian Houser and the Astros will turn to Brandon Bielak (1-1, 2.89 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Astros vs. Brewers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Houser - MIL (0-0, 3.07 ERA) vs Bielak - HOU (1-1, 2.89 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Astros Player Props|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Astros|
|Brewers vs Astros Odds|
|Brewers vs Astros Prediction|
Astros Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Brandon Bielak
- The Astros will send Bielak (1-1) to the mound to make his fourth start of the season. He is 1-1 with a 2.89 ERA and 19 strikeouts over 18 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent time out was on Saturday against the Oakland Athletics, when the right-hander tossed five innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up five hits.
- The 27-year-old has put up an ERA of 2.89, with 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings in four games this season. Opponents are batting .329 against him.
- Bielak will look to last five or more innings for his third straight start. He's averaging 4.6 innings per outing.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Adrian Houser
- The Brewers will send Houser (0-0) to the mound for his fourth start this season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Friday, when he threw six scoreless innings against the Tampa Bay Rays while allowing four hits.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in three games this season with a 3.07 ERA and 6.7 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .322.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.