Mason Marchment Player Prop Bets: Stars vs. Golden Knights - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 4
Mason Marchment will be in action when the Dallas Stars and Vegas Golden Knights play in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals, at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, May 25, 2023. Considering a bet on Marchment in the Stars-Golden Knights game? Use our stats and information below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Mason Marchment vs. Golden Knights Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +155)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +300)
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on player props with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Stars vs Golden Knights Game Info
|Stars vs Golden Knights Player Props|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Betting Trends & Stats|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Stars vs Golden Knights|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Prediction|
Marchment Season Stats Insights
- In 68 games this season, Marchment has averaged 15:42 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of -6.
- In 11 of 68 games this season, Marchment has scored a goal, and he has one game with multiple goals.
- In 23 of 68 games this year, Marchment has recorded a point, and seven of those games included multiple points.
- Marchment has an assist in 15 of 68 games this season, with multiple assists on four occasions.
- Marchment's implied probability to go over his point total is 39.2% based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 25% of Marchment going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Marchment Stats vs. the Golden Knights
- On defense, the Golden Knights are conceding 225 total goals (2.7 per game) which ranks 11th in the NHL.
- The team has the NHL's ninth-best goal differential at +42.
|2022-2023 Season||Stat||vs. Vegas|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.