Jeremy Pena Player Prop Bets: Astros vs. Twins - May 31
The Houston Astros, including Jeremy Pena (.184 batting average in his past 10 games), battle starter Louie Varland and the Minnesota Twins at Minute Maid Park, Wednesday at 8:10 PM ET.
He had a one-hit performance in his last game (1-for-2) against the Twins.
Jeremy Pena Game Info & Props vs. the Twins
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Twins Starter: Louie Varland
- TV Channel: SportsNet SW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +575)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +240)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jeremy Pena? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Jeremy Pena At The Plate
- Pena has 13 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 11 walks while hitting .245.
- In 33 of 52 games this year (63.5%) Pena has had a hit, and in 14 of those games he had more than one (26.9%).
- He has gone deep in 15.4% of his games in 2023 (eight of 52), and 3.6% of his trips to the dish.
- Pena has picked up an RBI in 34.6% of his games this year, with two or more RBI in 13.5% of his games. He has also produced three or more runs in one contest.
- In 48.1% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had four games with multiple runs (7.7%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jeremy Pena Home/Away Batting Splits
|16 (59.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (68.0%)|
|5 (18.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (36.0%)|
|15 (55.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (40.0%)|
|4 (14.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (16.0%)|
|9 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (36.0%)|
Twins Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Twins has a collective 9.9 K/9 to pace MLB.
- The Twins have a 3.46 team ERA that ranks second among all league pitching staffs.
- Twins pitchers combine to surrender the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (53 total, one per game).
- Varland makes the start for the Twins, his seventh of the season. He is 2-1 with a 4.24 ERA and 34 strikeouts in 34 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's last time out was on Saturday against the Toronto Blue Jays, when he went six innings, surrendering three earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- In six games this season, the 25-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.24, with 9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .259 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.