Chas McCormick Player Prop Bets: Astros vs. Angels - June 1
On Thursday, Chas McCormick (batting .100 in his past 10 games) and the Houston Astros face the Los Angeles Angels, whose starting pitcher will be Reid Detmers. First pitch is at 8:10 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his previous game (0-for-4) against the Twins.
Chas McCormick Game Info & Props vs. the Angels
- Game Day: Thursday, June 1, 2023
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Angels Starter: Reid Detmers
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -143)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +525)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +150)
Looking to place a prop bet on Chas McCormick? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Chas McCormick At The Plate
- McCormick is hitting .209 with six doubles, four home runs and nine walks.
- McCormick has recorded a hit in 13 of 25 games this year (52.0%), including five multi-hit games (20.0%).
- He has gone deep in 16.0% of his games in 2023, and 4.1% of his trips to the plate.
- In 32.0% of his games this season, McCormick has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 16.0% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- In eight of 25 games this season, he has scored, including multiple runs once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Chas McCormick Home/Away Batting Splits
|7 (58.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||6 (46.2%)|
|3 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (15.4%)|
|3 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (38.5%)|
|2 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (15.4%)|
|5 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (23.1%)|
Angels Pitching Rankings
- The Angels pitching staff is 14th in the league with a collective 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Angels have a 4.25 team ERA that ranks 15th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Angels pitchers combine to surrender 62 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 14th in baseball).
- Detmers (0-4) gets the starting nod for the Angels in his 10th start of the season. He has a 4.93 ERA in 45 2/3 innings pitched, with 58 strikeouts.
- The left-hander last pitched on Saturday against the Miami Marlins, when he went five innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up 10 hits.
- In nine games this season, the 23-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.93, with 11.4 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .280 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.