Kyle Tucker Player Prop Bets: Astros vs. Angels - June 1
The Houston Astros, including Kyle Tucker (.200 batting average in his past 10 games), battle starter Reid Detmers and the Los Angeles Angels at Minute Maid Park, Thursday at 8:10 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a hitless showing (0-for-3) against the Twins.
Kyle Tucker Game Info & Props vs. the Angels
- Game Day: Thursday, June 1, 2023
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Angels Starter: Reid Detmers
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +425)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +160)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Kyle Tucker? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Kyle Tucker At The Plate
- Tucker is hitting .267 with 10 doubles, seven home runs and 25 walks.
- Tucker has gotten a hit in 35 of 54 games this year (64.8%), including 14 multi-hit games (25.9%).
- He has homered in seven games this year (13.0%), homering in 3.1% of his chances at the plate.
- Tucker has picked up an RBI in 40.7% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 16.7% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in two contests.
- He has scored in 18 of 54 games (33.3%), including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Kyle Tucker Home/Away Batting Splits
|16 (57.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||19 (73.1%)|
|7 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (26.9%)|
|9 (32.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (34.6%)|
|4 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (11.5%)|
|11 (39.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (42.3%)|
Angels Pitching Rankings
- The 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Angels pitching staff ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Angels' 4.25 team ERA ranks 15th among all league pitching staffs.
- The Angels rank 14th in baseball in home runs allowed (62 total, 1.1 per game).
- Detmers gets the start for the Angels, his 10th of the season. He is 0-4 with a 4.93 ERA and 58 strikeouts through 45 2/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty last pitched on Saturday against the Miami Marlins, when he went five innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up 10 hits.
- The 23-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.93, with 11.4 strikeouts per nine innings, in nine games this season. Opponents have a .280 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.