Pelicans Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
Sportsbooks list the New Orleans Pelicans (34-37) with +20000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship. They next play at home against the San Antonio Spurs on Tuesday, March 21 at 8:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Pelicans NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+20000||17th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|To Make the Finals||+10000||-||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Think the Pelicans can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pelicans Standings Information
Currently, the Pelicans are No. 12 in the Western Conference (0.5 games behind the No. 10 Jazz), and would not make the postseason if the season ended today.
|7||Golden State Warriors||12.0|
|8||Oklahoma City Thunder||12.5|
|11||Los Angeles Lakers||13.0|
|12||New Orleans Pelicans||13.5|
|13||Portland Trail Blazers||16.5|
|14||San Antonio Spurs||28.5|
Pelicans Team Stats
- This season, the Pelicans have a 34-37 record so far.
- This year, the Pelicans are 22-13 at home with a 12-24 record on the road.
- The Pelicans are 21-12 in games they were listed as the favorite, and 13-24 in games they were listed as the underdog.
- The Pelicans have four wins in one-possession games (in 10 opportunities), and 10 wins in 21 games decided by two possessions or less.
- When favored by more than three points this season, the Pelicans are 14-6. Meanwhile, they have put up a 7-6 record when favored by three or fewer points.
- The Pelicans have secured the win in only one game when playing as underdogs by 3.5 points or more this season (1-18), but they have tallied 12 wins in 18 games when underdogs by three points or fewer.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Pelicans' Top Players
- CJ McCollum leads the Pelicans in points and assists per game, scoring 21.1 points and distributing 6.0 assists.
- Jonas Valanciunas is New Orleans' best rebounder, pulling down an average of 9.7 boards in each contest while scoring 14.2 points per game.
- McCollum leads the Pelicans in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Herbert Jones and Valanciunas lead New Orleans on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals by averaging 1.7 per game and Valanciunas in blocks, averaging 0.6 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.