NFL Futures: New Orleans Saints 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds
With an over/under of 10.5 wins, the New Orleans Saints have a very good chance to clinch a playoff berth in 2023.
Looking to place a futures bet on the Saints' win total this season? Head to DraftKings and sign up with our link for a first-time depositor bonus!
Saints: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Sign up now to bet on the Saints' win total with DraftKings!
New Orleans Betting Insights
- New Orleans went 7-10-0 ATS last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total six times in Saints games.
- New Orleans ranked 19th in total offense this season (333.8 yards per game), but it really clicked on defense, ranking fifth-best in the with 333.8 yards allowed per game.
- The Saints picked up four wins at home last season and three on the road.
- As favorites, New Orleans went 4-2. As underdogs, the Saints were 3-8.
- The Saints were 5-7 in the NFC, including 2-4 in the NFC South.
Saints Impact Players
- Last year Derek Carr put up 3,522 passing yards (234.8 per game) while going 305-for-502 (60.8%) and throwing for 24 touchdowns with 14 interceptions.
- A season ago Jamaal Williams racked up 1,066 rushing yards (62.7 per game) and scored 17 touchdowns.
- Last year Chris Olave hauled in 72 passes for 1,042 yards (69.5 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Cameron Jordan had an impressive body of work a year ago, notching 8.5 sacks, 13.0 TFL and 66 tackles.
- Tyrann Mathieu picked off three passes while adding 91 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and eight passes defended a season ago.
Watch the Saints this season on Fubo!
New Orleans 2023 Strength of Schedule
- According to their opponents' combined win total last year (122), the Saints have the second-easiest schedule in the NFL.
- In 2023, the New Orleans' schedule will include four games against teams which ended the season with winning records a year ago, including one game against teams that had 12 or more wins and four games against squads with fewer than six wins in 2022.
- The Saints will play five teams who made the 2022 playoffs on their schedule in 2023, and have five games scheduled against teams with negative playoff odds.
Saints Postseason Odds
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: -250
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +100
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +3000
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.