Yordan Alvarez Player Prop Bets: Astros vs. Angels - June 1
The Houston Astros, including Yordan Alvarez (.219 batting average in his past 10 games), battle starting pitcher Reid Detmers and the Los Angeles Angels at Minute Maid Park, Thursday at 8:10 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his previous game (0-for-3) against the Twins.
Yordan Alvarez Game Info & Props vs. the Angels
- Game Day: Thursday, June 1, 2023
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Angels Starter: Reid Detmers
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +310)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +140)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Yordan Alvarez? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Yordan Alvarez At The Plate
- Alvarez leads Houston with 49 hits and an OBP of .392 this season.
- Among qualified batters, he ranks 45th in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks 14th and he is fourth in slugging.
- In 73.5% of his games this year (36 of 49), Alvarez has picked up at least one hit, and in 10 of those games (20.4%) he recorded more than one.
- Looking at the 49 games he has played this season, he's hit a long ball in 12 of them (24.5%), and in 6.6% of his trips to the dish.
- Alvarez has had at least one RBI in 49.0% of his games this season (24 of 49), with two or more RBI 14 times (28.6%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team's runs in six contests.
- He has scored in 30 games this season (61.2%), including four multi-run games (8.2%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Yordan Alvarez Home/Away Batting Splits
|20 (76.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (69.6%)|
|4 (15.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (26.1%)|
|15 (57.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||15 (65.2%)|
|4 (15.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||8 (34.8%)|
|10 (38.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||14 (60.9%)|
Angels Pitching Rankings
- The Angels pitching staff is 14th in MLB with a collective 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Angels' 4.25 team ERA ranks 15th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Angels pitchers combine to rank 14th in baseball in home runs given up (62 total, 1.1 per game).
- Detmers gets the start for the Angels, his 10th of the season. He is 0-4 with a 4.93 ERA and 58 strikeouts in 45 2/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty last appeared on Saturday against the Miami Marlins, when he went five innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up 10 hits.
- The 23-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.93, with 11.4 strikeouts per nine innings, in nine games this season. Opponents are batting .280 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.