Astros vs. Blue Jays Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 8
Thursday's game that pits the Toronto Blue Jays (35-28) versus the Houston Astros (36-26) at Rogers Centre should be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 5-3 in favor of the Blue Jays. First pitch is at 7:07 PM ET on June 8.
The Astros will give the ball to Framber Valdez (6-4, 2.16 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 7 on the season, and the Blue Jays will counter with Jose Berrios (5-4, 3.66 ERA).
Astros vs. Blue Jays Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 7:07 PM ET
- Where: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Astros vs. Blue Jays Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Blue Jays 5, Astros 4.
Total Prediction for Astros vs. Blue Jays
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Astros vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Blue Jays|
|Astros vs Blue Jays Odds|
Astros Performance Insights
- In six games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Astros have a record of 3-3.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Houston and its opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Astros are 5-3-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- This season, the Astros have won 25 out of the 43 games, or 58.1%, in which they've been favored.
- Houston has entered 43 games this season favored by -115 or more and is 25-18 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 53.5% chance of a victory for the Astros.
- Houston has scored 281 runs (4.5 per game) this season, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Astros have the top team ERA across all league pitching staffs (3.27).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 3||Angels||W 9-6||Cristian Javier vs Patrick Sandoval|
|June 4||Angels||L 2-1||J.P. France vs Griffin Canning|
|June 5||@ Blue Jays||W 11-4||Brandon Bielak vs Alek Manoah|
|June 6||@ Blue Jays||L 5-1||Hunter Brown vs Kevin Gausman|
|June 7||@ Blue Jays||L 3-2||Ronel Blanco vs Chris Bassitt|
|June 8||@ Blue Jays||-||Framber Valdez vs José Berríos|
|June 9||@ Guardians||-||Cristian Javier vs Logan Allen|
|June 10||@ Guardians||-||J.P. France vs Triston McKenzie|
|June 11||@ Guardians||-||Brandon Bielak vs Shane Bieber|
|June 13||Nationals||-||Hunter Brown vs Jake Irvin|
|June 14||Nationals||-||Ronel Blanco vs Patrick Corbin|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.