Odds to Win 2023 SEC Championship, Favorites, Betting Insights
Hoping to find odds on the winner of the SEC? Then you've come to the right spot. Georgia (-125) and Alabama (+300) are the top two contenders, and we break down the rest of the top teams later on in this column.
Want to place a futures bet on the SEC winner? Sign up at BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Odds to Win the SEC
|Team||Odds to Win SEC|
SEC Upcoming Games
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
- LSU Tigers at Missouri Tigers 12:00 PM ET, Saturday, October 7 on ESPN
- Western Michigan Broncos at Mississippi State Bulldogs 12:00 PM ET, Saturday, October 7 on SEC Network
- Alabama Crimson Tide at Texas A&M Aggies 3:30 PM ET, Saturday, October 7 on CBS
- Vanderbilt Commodores at Florida Gators 4:00 PM ET, Saturday, October 7 on SEC Network
- Kentucky Wildcats at Georgia Bulldogs 7:00 PM ET, Saturday, October 7 on ESPN
- Arkansas Razorbacks at Ole Miss Rebels 7:30 PM ET, Saturday, October 7 on SEC Network
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.