Astros vs. Athletics Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 12
Tuesday's game between the Houston Astros (82-63) and Oakland Athletics (45-99) squaring off at Minute Maid Park has a projected final score of 5-3 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Astros, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will begin at 8:10 PM ET on September 12.
The Astros will give the nod to Justin Verlander (11-7) against the Athletics and JP Sears (4-11).
Astros vs. Athletics Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet SW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Astros vs. Athletics Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Astros 5, Athletics 3.
Total Prediction for Astros vs. Athletics
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Astros Performance Insights
- In seven games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Astros have a record of 2-5.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Houston and its opponents are 7-2-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- In their last game with a spread, the Astros failed to cover.
- The Astros have won 56, or 56%, of the 100 games they've played as favorites this season.
- Houston has been at least -300 moneyline favorites three times this season and won each of those games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 75% chance of a victory for the Astros.
- Houston has scored 750 runs this season, which ranks fifth in MLB.
- The Astros' 3.97 team ERA ranks eighth across all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 6||@ Rangers||W 12-3||Justin Verlander vs Max Scherzer|
|September 8||Padres||L 11-2||Hunter Brown vs Blake Snell|
|September 9||Padres||W 7-5||Cristian Javier vs Seth Lugo|
|September 10||Padres||W 12-2||J.P. France vs Matt Waldron|
|September 11||Athletics||L 4-0||Framber Valdez vs Mason Miller|
|September 12||Athletics||-||Justin Verlander vs JP Sears|
|September 13||Athletics||-||Hunter Brown vs Paul Blackburn|
|September 15||@ Royals||-||Cristian Javier vs Zack Greinke|
|September 16||@ Royals||-||J.P. France vs Cole Ragans|
|September 17||@ Royals||-||Framber Valdez vs Brady Singer|
|September 18||Orioles||-||Justin Verlander vs John Means|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.