Astros vs. Royals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 15
Friday's contest features the Houston Astros (83-64) and the Kansas City Royals (46-101) matching up at Kauffman Stadium in what is expected to be a close matchup, with a projected 6-4 win for the Astros according to our computer prediction. First pitch is at 8:10 PM ET on September 15.
The probable pitchers are Cristian Javier (9-3) for the Astros and Zack Greinke (1-15) for the Royals.
Astros vs. Royals Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, September 15, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Astros vs. Royals Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Astros 6, Royals 5.
Total Prediction for Astros vs. Royals
- Total Prediction: Under 10.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Astros Performance Insights
- The Astros have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and have gone 3-4 in those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Houston and its opponents are 6-4-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- In their last two games with a spread, the Astros failed to cover each time.
- The Astros have been favorites in 102 games this season and won 57 (55.9%) of those contests.
- Houston is 14-7 this season when entering a game favored by -200 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Astros, based on the moneyline, is 66.7%.
- Houston has scored the fifth-most runs in the majors this season with 758.
- The Astros have the ninth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.97).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 9||Padres||W 7-5||Cristian Javier vs Seth Lugo|
|September 10||Padres||W 12-2||J.P. France vs Matt Waldron|
|September 11||Athletics||L 4-0||Framber Valdez vs Mason Miller|
|September 12||Athletics||L 6-2||Justin Verlander vs JP Sears|
|September 13||Athletics||W 6-2||Hunter Brown vs Paul Blackburn|
|September 15||@ Royals||-||Cristian Javier vs Zack Greinke|
|September 16||@ Royals||-||J.P. France vs Cole Ragans|
|September 17||@ Royals||-||Framber Valdez vs Jordan Lyles|
|September 18||Orioles||-||Justin Verlander vs John Means|
|September 19||Orioles||-||Hunter Brown vs Kyle Gibson|
|September 20||Orioles||-||Cristian Javier vs Kyle Bradish|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.